South Coast Divers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

South Coast Divers Forum

Scuba Dive Club

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

instructor exams

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mark

Mark

Male
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-02-07

instructor exams Empty
PostSubject: instructor exams   instructor exams EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 10:58 am

Hi All,

There is an open water instructor course & theory instructor exam coming up later this year.
Anyone that has attended an IFC should do these courses.
Names are now been taken. Reply below if you want in.
Back to top Go down
http://www.southcoastdivers.net
adam

adam

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-12-16

instructor exams Empty
PostSubject: Re: instructor exams   instructor exams EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 7:07 am

hi Mark adam here - still in canada haha, ive strictly technical question for you, would be pleased if you find a minute to help me with something, im trying to learn stuff from DM - how do you actually calculate haldanean halftimes?
example from book -after 5 min, a 5 min halftime compartment will have how much tissue pressure when taken from the surface to 18m in sea water answer is 9msw of tissue pressure in one hlftime the compartment goes half distance from beginning to new pressure - thats ok i get that but -

in meters of pressure how much nitrogen would 5 10 20 and 60 minute halftime compartments each have after 60 minutes at 18 meters? - would you be able to explane that to me ? in some simple steps?

thank you say hallo to matty and all boys in SCD

i tell you something SCD divers are real divers not ...... so cold carribean divers if you know what i mean Smile [/img]
Back to top Go down

instructor exams
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
South Coast Divers Forum :: General Forum-
Jump to: